.....?

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Back to Lund

Hey.. I´m back to Sweden after a great break! Actually had to pay owerweight for the first time (for my luggage not myself) as well as being called up in the speakers on the whole airport! Well I only had 12 kg too much in my suit case and of course all the heavy things in my hand luggage (I know the tricks by now.. squeezed smile on my face allthough I´m about to collaps from the weight!) It was the first time and I had no chance this time.. it was a middle aged woman so no flirting tricks would have worked either!
However it was great to be at home...spending time with the family, but the snowstorm for 2 weeks out of 3, and the cold that I got gave me a very good reason to be a lazy butt, stay at home and relax;)

I got a visit from a few friends from Lund the last week, we did the standard tourist round: The Blue Lagoon, Gullfoss and Geysir, Þingvellir and went for a horse-riding tour on a lava field. Other than that a basketball match with a real Icelandic atmosphere, shopping (yeah in this expensive country), bowling (where I lost big time) and of course not forgetting Reykjavik´s nightlife (the Icelandic style... so we were going out when the Swedes are used to go home!) In general it was a really nice week;)

I´m going to Copenhagen tomorrow to meet up with Hildur and Nina, it´s gonna be a real "dick-tator reunion", can´t wait!

About Sebastian´s comment about adding some pictures to my blog.. well I´m afraid that computers and me are still not best friends so I´ld need some help with that one.... ;)

Time to go to bed now.. school has started again, full speed! But in case you´re passing by, or planning to visit, I´m back and you´re welcome! (Magnus and Hildur.. I´m expecting you for my corridor party in the end of the month;)

Nighty

4 Comments:

  • At 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    darling maggie, nu nar jag lamnat kinas brandvaggar och kommit till ulandet kambodja kan jag antligen komma in pa din blog! jatte kul att lasa men jag ar lite besviken over de islandska inlaggen i och med att min islandska utvecklingskurva inte gar att matcha din svenska! kul att hora att du har det bra, och att du antligen presterat att fa betala for dina utgifter!
    ska trffas peter och henrieke snart, och onskar att jag hade kunnat traffa dig med.
    kram fran ghettot,
    marie

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger Kristín Una said…

    What about crying??...that women must have some mercy...even though she´s middle aged..;)

     
  • At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hola Bola!
    Ta mig på samma tour när jag kommer till Island, ok?!? Så tar jag dig på tour när du kommer till Lund (eller Malmö... dock inte så exciting). Magnus och Matias kommer till London på torsdag. Då ska det bli tour! Ha det bra! Kram Sara

     
  • At 6:14 AM, Blogger MJ said…

    hey margret!
    jeg vil gjerne til ditt korridorparty :) når jeg er full nok er jeg ekspert på å snakke svensk! og husk: du skal være med å male :) i nattur , èg fara svu til flekkur! over fjell og graut! og èg skal sleikir hamstur (eller kåppi, alt ettersom)... see ya!
    magnus

     

Post a Comment

<< Home