.....?

Thursday, February 03, 2005

A little nostalgic.. but doing great;)

Can´t wait for the Easter-break...I just decided that I´m going to visit Lilla in Hungary .. will be fun;) Other wise I survived last weekend, a double corridor party weekend, first at Hanna´s place and then my place. Magnus crossed the bridge with his Swedish dress-code (he really fit in.. he has a picture of the outfit on his blog). We came up with a little prank during the party (which we found very funny at that point!).. that was to collect all the doors from the corridor into my room (of course just for social reasons.. no one could lock themselves in their own room) and maybe a bit for the fun afterwards when people were running around trying to find the door that matched to their key! This would be a very funny thing to do on a sat night after a Höeg party in Flekke instead of tying every single pair of shoes together, if only there was a point where you can´t even lock the doors there:( So I guess the shoe prank will remain! The Sunday after the party was a bit like a Sunday Brunch...the whole corridor was lying on my mattress covered floor exchanging gossips , laughing at or regretting the events of the night before, stuffing ourselves with unhealthy food etc (there was no power walk to Flekke though Marie...) But it was very nice. Shit it sounds a bit like I am getting nostalgic about Flekke.. that´s allowed once in a while right?
And since my 0-year just told me that the college video is on it´s way.. life must be great!My best friends from home called me yesterday, laughing their asses off reading out old notes we had written in secondary school.. hilarious memories that came up! I could so imagine me in a few years finding old desk notes or reading my diary from Flekke, memorising certain things that I will probably have forgotten by then. Just wait, I´ll definitely give some of you call in the future where I won´t be able to speak because of laughter;) In short.. I am doing great.. still enjoying life to its fullest! ciao ciao

4 Comments:

  • At 3:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's funny how I told you I was thinking a lot about the college and your solution was to come to your party... I should have been there... instead i had dinner with my secondyears here i London and discussed US politics and world poverty, that was UWC-ish, right? I saw my great idol, Nelson Mandela, this week... that was cool! /Sara

     
  • At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    darling darling,
    ingen power walk efter mat? men hur kan man da rattfardiga sant beteende? =)
    du har inte lust att ta en liten svangom upp till flekke i maj (da jag kommer sitta fastkjedja i rapportet i sakert sex veckor) for att ta en liten "45-minute walk to flekke and back at seven in the morning and still manage to catch tuesday porridge (if there is any) before class??!"
    ska du halsa pa lilla? shit va nice! email and tell!
    saknar dig, marie

     
  • At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    just one more,
    i had completly forgotten about the shoe incidents! ha ha ha ha, i just burst out laughing and the whole internet place turned to look at me.. the guy next to me turn around and says "you are really lucky to be able to laugh like that." something which i firmly believe to be true.
    Flekke forever, man.

     
  • At 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sælar hvað á það að þýða að hafa þetta á útlensku MS?????
    kveðja SIV

     

Post a Comment

<< Home