.....?

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Box or Yoga?

Outch.. went for a Box-class the other day, and believe me I could feel that the day after in both legs and arms! To make that up I decided to go for a Yoga class today, and relax a bit.. which wasn´t the best idea. When I had managed to keep balance on one hand, with a little support from one toe and thereafter reach the floor behind my head with my toes and knees next to my ears I realised that I wasn´t gonna get up again! I felt like I wanted to cry it hurt so much in my back, but I suppose that is due to the breathing-technique which I didn´t really get, but seemed like everyone else knew. However I´ll stick to the "faster" classes from now on, and try to live with the muscle ache the day after :)

I met Nina and Hildur in Copenhagen last weekend, a very nice mini-reunion. We saw Nikolai, Ditte, Emil and Charlotte for a sec as well. I realised how tiny this world actually is as I managed to pop into a friend from home in the middle of the night at a bus stop, be at a party in the next house to another friend from home in the suburbs of Copenhagen and end up in an Icelandic Staff-party at 6 am downtown (that´s maybe because there are only Icelanders left at that piont) however we had a very nice weekend wearing "Hildur´s/Bridget Jones/mallorca pants" size 50 haha and looking at photos that Hildur had kept hidden since the college, hilarious!

But other than that school has started, million books to read, but I guess I´ll rather read my new "Super-flirt" book which I got from my friends as a 20th birthday present, a very useful thing to have, too bad it´s in Icelandic otherwise I would gladly lend it to you;)

Bye for now, Maggan

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home