.....?

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Pussbilljett.. pay-back time!

I´m sure that I have the funniest friends ever after yesterday night.. yeah or not! We went out a few friends, had dinner at one of the school pubs where we went out later that night. The first thing I saw when i got there was a A4 size photo of me.. not the best looking one.. where I had a stuffed mouth with mandarines, and seriously looked like a retard.. with a text below saying "Pussbilljett.. hitta henne och få en puss!" (Kiss-pass.. find her and get a kiss!) No this wasn´t all... as I walked further into the pub I noticed that they had this picture on every sigle wall, every single bathroom.. yeah and it seemed like it had been delivered to every single person on the dance floor! So this was when cinsidered if that was what I call my friends? ;) Well, the night was fun, got quite a few "pussar" on the cheeks as well as people passing by saying "shit is this you on the picture haha".. and some other adding "shit how fat you look on the photo"!
At the point were the club closed I thought the prant was over, and I had managed to collect most of the pictures (I thought) except for the ones they had delivered to my classmates who happened to be there that night and found them very funny to keep! But NO.. on the way home I passed these commercial note-boards and guess what.. the picture was on every single one of them! On top of that they admitted that they had gone to my main school building and put a couple of copies on the walls there. It will be fun to go to school on Monday morning...
So now it´s Pay-back time!!! Any good ideas are greatly appreciated.. and they can certainly be mean!! ;)

Ahh it was the best yeasterday when I heard the one and only "Go West"!!!.. I tried to make a Ludo´s place-Linnéa- Erlend-sofa dance atmosphere.. but it didn´t really work, I will have to be satisfied with it on a video clip;)

Hanna, Stefan, Jenny, Mattias and I are starting an indoor-bandy team, hehe.. they didn´t really know what they were getting into when they allowed me to join. But all my experience of indoor-bandy is from P.E. at school;) We´ll see how it goes, but our team is called "Samfarahnakki" by their choice.. and the aim is to win the Swedish Championship;) So now we have regular trainings in the corridor before the actual tournament starts next weekend;)

Margrét.. who needs some very good mean pay-back ideas....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home